Saturday, February 21, 2009

This gives a new meaning to the word "Pussycat"

So, as you know, my 2 lovely kitties are in heat, and have turned into little whores, sticking their lady-bits into whatever they can.

So, I'm n the living room, playing on my PS2, and I take a break after a level, and I hear from the kitching "I'm hot blooded, check it and see/I've got a fever of a hundred and three..." Cats cooing and meowing away. I go in, and say Miguel, what are you listening to? "Foreigner." So I said "I don't think I can take listening to "Hot blooded" while the cats are running around doing their kitty cat sex thing. So he went to the next song. The next song which I thought would be better. And what was it, you ask?

"I. Can't. Get. No... Satisfaction"

I groaned and said, "What, do you have it on your 'cats in heat' playlist??"

1 comment:

  1. more cats in heat stories please! loved the bird shit story. have u thought of publishing a book?

    ReplyDelete